Lifestyle

Friday Fancies

We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.

{New moto boots I got this week…a post including these is coming soon!}

{Cake pops I made last weekend. It was the first time I had ever made them, and they were delicious!}

{Little Brady inspecting the fallen leaves}

{I went to a big flea market last weekend with hopes of finding something amazing- a fab vintage Chanel necklace, a charming vintage bar cart for the house, something! Instead, we found this. This picture pretty much sums up how disastrous our flea market experience was…bet you didn’t know you could purchase “Mermaid Products” in the midwest.}

{Vintage, although apparently never-worn, Christian Dior cuff links I found for Cory, who happens to be an avid golfer. How lucky is that?}

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
Katy

6 Comments

Katy
    October 24, 2011 at 2:54 am

Tina, I spend way too much money on Starbucks cake pops! Ha, that’s why I decided I should make my own. Catherine, you should totally get some. I was (and still am!) a little intimidated by them. I think they look a little too tough, but they are super comfy! Style On The Couch, thank you so much! The boots are super comfy!

smalltownbigwardrobe
    October 24, 2011 at 1:14 am

Those boots are awesome! I’ve been thinking about buying moto boots for a little bit, but I have to admit they kind of intimidate me. I can’t wait to see your cute outfit with them – that will definitely convince me to grab some!

Midwest flea markets are interesting places, aren’t they? πŸ™‚

styleonthecouch.com
    October 23, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Those books would be perfect for the New York Winter. They look so comfy and warm….

Lovely blog!

Fashion Dynamite
    October 22, 2011 at 2:59 pm

I’m obsessed with the Starbucks birthday cake pops. I’ll bet yours is even better. I’m excited to see how you style your new boots!

Katy
    October 21, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Thanks, Joyce! The boots are super comfortable, I was pleasantly surprised!

Joyce
    October 21, 2011 at 4:03 am

Love your boots! And the cake lollipop looks really good πŸ™‚