Fashion Outfits

Shopping Results/Outfit of the Day

We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.

{Sweater: H&M, Jeans: TJ Maxx, Sunnies: Cole Haan via TJ Maxx, Scarf: Dessy c/o The Martha Stewart Show, Jewelry: Premier Designs and vintage}
*Please excuse the Myspace-esque mirror photo…desperate times call for desperate measures.
I just got home from our weekend-long shopping trip, and I’m happy to report that I’ve got a few new and lovely additions to my closet as a result. I really didn’t get much off of my shopping list, but I still found some nice things. And, to top it all off, I stayed way under budget, which, to me, means that I get to continue shopping later this week! Here are some of the things that I got this weekend, all of which will be incorporated into outfit posts in the near future:
{Statement necklace from Charming Charlie and earrings from Forever 21}

{Practical items: Boot shapers from The Container Store to keep my favorite riding boots in tip-top shape, and lots of hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works}

{New tops!}

9 Comments

Tina @ Fashion Dynamite
    November 16, 2011 at 4:42 am

I can’t wait for your wavy hair tutorial! And I might have to check out that sequin top up close and personal now.

Katy
    November 16, 2011 at 12:49 am

Thanks, Liz! I’ll definitely have to check out Express soon for bracelets. Thanks for the tip!

liz
    November 15, 2011 at 5:25 pm

love the glittery top.

Also- I saw some great bracelets at express that would work for a bracelet stack (that you mentioned in your other post).

Katy
    November 15, 2011 at 3:25 am

Thank you, Tina! I’m definitely going to do a wavy-hair tutorial like you suggested, I just have to find somebody patient enough to photograph/video me while I do my hair. The sequin blouse is Jennifer Lopez for Kohls. I don’t know how often I’ll wear it, but I LOVE it!

Fashion Dynamite
    November 15, 2011 at 3:18 am

p.s. your hair looks beautiful in your self portrait!

Fashion Dynamite
    November 15, 2011 at 3:17 am

Ooh, nice statement necklace! And you can never go wrong with pyramid stud earring. Where is the sequin blouse from? So cool!

Katy at Sugar and Chiffon
    November 15, 2011 at 2:07 am

Thank you, Maria! I will definitely check out your blog. And Catherine, The Container Store is a must-see. It inspires me to become super organized…someday.

smalltownbigwardrobe
    November 14, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Boot shapers! Genius! I’ve always wondered how to keep my boots looking nice! They just opened up a Container Store in Indy, and I’m dying to go!

I think you got some great stuff – I can’t wait to see it on future outfits of yours! πŸ™‚

maria
    November 14, 2011 at 9:42 pm

nice blog you bought some really pretty things πŸ™‚ , I’m now following you !

I’ve just started my own blog, I would love it if you could check it out and comment or follow if you like πŸ™‚ http://mariafashion93.blogspot.com/