We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Well, maybe not a hippopotamus, but any of these things would be nice! Unfortunately for me, I have several expensive items on my list this year, so it looks like I’ll be buying a lottery ticket (or 3) on my way home from school tomorrow. Fortunately for me, a few of the big-ticket items are also on our wedding registry. Extra good news: most wedding registry-stores give you a nice discount on the items you don’t receive at the wedding. Or Christmas. So there’s hope!
1. Hunter Rain Boots, but I can’t decide between red and pink.
2. Canon EOS Digital Rebel T3 DSLR Camera
3. Ann Taylor Loft Bow Bracelet
4. Essie Nail Polish in Geranium
5. Shea-infused Lounge Socks
6. Michael Kors Rose Gold “Runway” Watch
7. The Limited Bow Blouse in Emerald
8. KitchenAid 5-qt. Artisan Stand Mixer in Imperial Black
9. Yves Saint Laurent Parisenne Eau de Parfum
10. Down-Alternative Duvet
On a somewhat unrelated note, we finally closed on the house last night after 5 long months of waiting. We picked up the keys tonight(!!!), took some measurements to order new countertops for the kitchen, and made plans to start the renovations this weekend. Right now it needs a lot of work, but the plans we have for it should be really nice. I’m kind of having a panic attack about my lack of interior-design skills, though, so any tips are welcome! Once we get in there and start painting/laying new flooring/etc., I’ll be sure to post before & after pictures!