We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
1. Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss (in Berry Bella)- adds the perfect amount of color, plus it smells (and tastes!) amazing! I like to wear it with a smoky eye for a dramatic look.
2. Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum– conceals my fried ends and adds a subtle sheen without looking greasy
3. Redken Align 12 Styling Cream– reduces my blowdry time, smooths out my wavy hair, and makes my dry, unruly, straw-like locks feel silky soft. Seriously, this stuff is miraculous.
4. Benefit That Gal Skin Brightening Primer: makes my foundation go on smoothly, or makes my skin look dewy on days I decide not to wear foundation
5. Bare Minerals Foundation (in Medium Beige)- provides buildable coverage, but never looks cake-y. And it doesn’t cause breakouts when I (gasp!) go to bed without washing it off.
6. Batiste Hint of Color Dry Shampoo (in dark and deep brown)- seriously the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried lots of them. On the can it says it the #1 seller in the U.K. I see why. This stuff adds tons of volume and texture, and can transform sweaty bangs into freshly-cleaned fringe in about 35 seconds. I swear by this stuff!
7. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey- this almost lipstick hasn’t met a complexion it didn’t like. Seriously, it looks good on everyone (at least everyone that I’ve seen wear it!)
8. Burberry Weekend Eau de Parfum: smells so delicious and fresh- I wear on dreary winter days because it reminds me of spring
9. Tarte Clay Translucent Finishing Powder: keeps me from looking shiny and helps my other makeup stay in place
10. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara (in Glam Black- not pictured): This is my favorite mascara by far- I like it even better than the more expansive department-store brands I’ve tried.