Fashion

Red Pencil Skirt + Leopard Belt — Three Ways

We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.

Red Pencil Skirt Two

I have recently developed an obsession for the fabulous combination of a red pencil skirt and a skinny leopard-print belt. Unfortunately, I don’t have either one of these in my closet (yet). I hope to add both of them very soon! The outfit is so versatile, and it makes for some bold outfits in smashing color combinations. Bonus? The red skirt+leopard belt can absolutely be worn to work (when paired with the right top), and it will transition flawlessly into an evening/date/cocktail outfit! Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!
I am stil experiencing serious issues with my computer, so my posts may be few and far between until I figure out what the issue is. I’m currently posting this from my new iPad, but I haven’t quite gotten the hang of this thing yet (I am not even going to tell you how long it took for me to type out this post…). So, please just bear with me! And a big warm welcome to my new followers. I’m so glad you’re here!
Alice Olivia striped t shirt, €157
Red t shirt, $20
Black v neck t shirt
Oasis pencil skirt, $27
By Malene Birger suede pumps, $595
Leopard print belt, Β£20

6 Comments

Katy @ Sugar and Chiffon
    February 23, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Aww, thank you, Chelsea- and welcome! I love French-inspired striped tees, and I think a bright red skirt would make for a fun and unexpected pairing!

ChelseaLiberty
    February 23, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Love the stripes and red together!

Now following your blog πŸ™‚

Chelsea Liberty

Katy @ Sugar and Chiffon
    February 11, 2012 at 4:03 am

Catherine, I just saw this comment. For some reason it went to the spam folder. I have heard good things lately about JC Penney. I think I might go look around there next week. Have you thought about getting your skirt tailored? I don’t think it is usually very expensive to take a skirt in a bit.

Katy @ Sugar and Chiffon
    February 11, 2012 at 2:46 am

Thank you, Sarah! Unfortunately, my hard drive crashed. Bad news. But, my fiance saved the day and gave me his next-to-new laptop so I can keep up with my blogging duties! (okay, so maybe he gave it to me for school. Same difference.)

Sarah Stright
    February 11, 2012 at 2:25 am

Great looks. Hope you get your computer up and running soon πŸ™‚
    Sarah

Catherine
    February 10, 2012 at 2:51 am

Ok, I LOVE this idea. Red skirts are fabulous and you will always use your leopard belt. Both good investments.

I have a red skirt that is too big which is tragic, I know. Have you tried JC Penney lately? I have heard good things about them and their clothes – I wonder if they would have both a skirt and a good belt!