We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Nothing completes an outfit quite like a fabulous pair of shoes. I’m a firm believer that a great pair of shoes can take your look from drab to fab without any other accessories. (The accessories are just the icing on the cake of a great outift!) These are some of my picks for turning a good oufit into a great outift, all of which are less than $100:
1. Studded Red Slipper, Topshop – because everything is better in red, and the stud are the perfect way to add a little edge to your look. I would pair this with boyfriend jeans, a white tee and a red lip.
2. Leopard Strap Sandals, Dorothy Perkins – the leopard print adds a little sass to the masculine shape of the gladiator-inspired sandal. I would wear these with skinny jears or a pleated leather mini skirt like this one.
3. Fluffy-heeled Sandals, ALDO – the variety of colors and textures in this shoe, along with the skinny stiletto heel, can instantly take a pair of relaxed jeans or shorts from day to night, or a pencil skirt from work to dinner.
4. Pointed High Heels, ASOS – classic black heels are made infinitely more fabulous when given a pointy toe and a slim stiletto heel. You can wear these with everything.
5. Heel with Metal Toe Cap, ASOS– these shoes combine four of my favorite things: snake print, a skinny heel, a point toe, and a metal toe cap. Metal toe caps are very popular this season, and they are one of my favorite trends! The neutral color palette of these shoes allows them to be worn with just about anything.
6. Nude and Neon Pink Carli Heels, Steve Madden via DSW – nude pumps are a classic must-have, but the neon pink accent makes these heels much trendier. I would pair these with skinny jeans and a white tee or a little black dress for a fail-proof combination.