Fashion Outfits

Dressed Up Denim

We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.

{Jacket: Loft, Top: H&M, Heels: BCBGeneration via TJ Maxx (similar), Lips: Revlon in Sweet Tart, Nails: Revlon Top Speed in Guava, Necklace: Premier Designs (similar)}
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: I’m such a jeans girl. You’ll rarely find me wearing skirts or dresses. As a result, I sometimes feel sloppy or overly masculine. This cropped jacket, simple pearl necklace, heels, and a quick swipe of lipstick were all simple touches, but they made me feel so much girlier and dressed up in my wardrobe staple.
Also, don’t forget to enter my Birchbox/Glossybox giveaway. I’m getting super excited to receive a box full of beauty goodness, and I would love to share one with you, too!

Linking up this post with Pretty Shiny Sparkly for BDIB!

6 Comments

Megan Butcher
    March 10, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Those jeans are perfect! And your HAIR, ahh! You look like a beautiful mermaid my friend πŸ™‚ Does it wave like that naturally?

<3 Megan

Jessica
    March 8, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I can never say no to a black jacket with brass buttons. It’s a lovely way to make jeans look more sophisticated.

jane elise
    March 7, 2013 at 2:48 am

Hey Katy,

Man I am impressed, when I was in law school I look like a hot mess run over twice. I still can’t get over our common paths. I’d love to hear where your going to school and what you think you’d like to do after. Can you tell I’m so excited about a local blogging lady?

Jane

Danielle Chance
    March 7, 2013 at 2:22 am

I agree with Catherine, jeans can definitely be dressed up. And anyone who loves Loft has my vote!
    Anyway, I came across your blog through the Midwestern Style Bloggers blog and since we’re fellow Ohio bloggers I wanted to introduce myself.

I’ll be following via Bloglovin from now on πŸ™‚
    Dani
    littlespindle-dani.blogspot.com

Sammi
    March 6, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Love this outfit! And your hair is beautiful!!

Catherine
    March 6, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Gorgeous! Honestly if I could wear jeans all day every day, I would. Unless they’re carpenter jeans, I’d never associate them with being masculine! You look beautiful!