We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Brady with his pumpkin
I’ve always thought it was so wonderful how Emily Schuman makes a to-do list of fun things at the beginning of each season. I absolutely love fall, but all too often the season flies by before I get a chance to do any of the quintessential fall things. This year, I’m taking after Emily. Since I’m still unemployed (funemployed?), I have no excuse not to get out of the house and do some fall activities. Here are a few of the things on my to-do list this season:
1. Decorate our house with pumpkins*
2. Make homemade apple cider
3. Go apple picking
4. Try my hand at making homemade caramels
5. Find the perfect fall-scented candle to replace my favorite one that Bath and Body Works discontinued (it was Salty Caramel, and it was heavenly)
6. Attend a local fall festival
7. Watch Hocus Pocus at least twice
8. Watch the Cleveland Indians win the wild card spot…and the World Series (sorry, I had too. We’re a big baseball family over here!)
9. Spend an afternoon sharpening my photography skills. I’ve discovered a love for photographing families and babies, and Ohio is so beautiful in the fall- the perfect setting for some adorable family photos.
10. Finish (or start, really) decorating the room I have dubbed my “cloffice” for closet/office
11. Get caught up on the current season of Pretty Little Liars
12. Pass out candy to trick-or-treaters
13. Find a job…
*Okay, okay. If you follow on IG, you know I’ve already done this. I love making to-do lists, but I have a tendency to write on the to-do list things I’ve already done, just so I can cross them off and feel super productive. Guilty as charged!