Fashion

Designer Spotlight: Kendra Scott

We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.

I struggled to decide whether to make this post a part of my Designer Spotlight series or my Wish List Wednesday series because, to be honest, every one of these pieces is on my wish list right now. I’m actually new to Kendra Scott; I found her designs while perusing Nordstrom’s site for necklaces a few weeks ago, and it was love at first sight. I love the bright colors and the classic-but-statement-making designs. These pieces are exactly what I look for when shopping for jewelry, and I’m sad I didn’t discover this designer sooner. I’ve already told my husband I want some of these pieces for my birthday (in June…) and he told me I would have to remind him. So Cory, if you’re reading, this is my birthday wish list! (Love you!

To see more of the collection, visit the Kendra Scott site or Nordstrom

Rayne Necklace in Abalone (also love this in black)

6 Comments

Rachael
    March 28, 2014 at 7:49 pm

So gorgeous! I love the natural elements mixed with metals. I am dying for a pair of her earrings for spring!

Anonymous
    March 28, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Found your blog when I was searching for Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots:) I just wanted to let you in on my little secret. I almost want to withhold it, but Neiman Marcus Last Call has a Kendra Scott section where you can get some really pretty stuff for a fraction of the cost. USE EBATES!

There’s almost always a sale anywhere from 25-40% off the site depending on the week. I also get some really great designer silk blouses from Vince, T by Alexander Wang, Tahari, even the Neiman Marcus line is really great. It’s nice to get designer pieces for a fraction of the cost (especially since the winter stuff is on sale). Also try saks off 5th! Goodbye money, hello discount designer goods. Oh, I ended up getting some suade 5050’s on Amazon for a deep discount. I also scored some Stuart Weitzman Mainline boots (basically 5050s with a wedge) for half price on saks off 5th. On that site sometimes you have to put things in your cart to see the full discount, and it’s worth it to get the MORE card)! Happy Hunting! Please update up on the BAR!

Katy
      March 28, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Oh thank you so much for the tip! I’ve shopped at those stores before, but never thought to look for her jewelry there. I’ll definitely check it out! Thanks!

Katy
      March 28, 2014 at 6:25 pm

OMG, you are going to get me in so much trouble haha. I’ve been eyeing those Mainline boots and you’re right! They are on super sale at Off 5th! As for the bar, still waiting for results/trying not to vomit when I think about it.

jnailoren
    March 27, 2014 at 3:32 pm

I love all these pieces as well! Forever 21 has a lot of the same colors right now!

Rachel Linn
    March 26, 2014 at 5:11 pm

This is great! I did a designer spotlight yesterday on Loren Hope! Check it out here!

xox – Rachel of Saddle and Suede