We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Sephora VIB sale starts TODAY! If you are VIB or VIB Rouge, you can get 20% off your Sephora purchase. I’ll be stocking up on some of the items mentioned in my last post, as well as ordering a few new products I’ve been wanting to try….if only I could try all the things I want! Here’s a look at my Sephora VIB Sale wish list:
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: Facial mists always seemed so frivolous and unnecessary to me until I got a couple of them in Birchboxes and used them after a nasty sunburn. I fell in love! I now use a mist 2x a day, then apply moisturizer while my skin is still damp from the mist. It has helped with dryness so much. I’m almost out of all the mist samples I received from subscriptions boxes, so I think I’ll try this Caudalie toner/mist next since I love all of their products I’ve tried.
2. bareMinerals Blurring Buffer Foundation Brush: I’ve heard amazing things about this brush, mainly that it helps you get a bit heavier but smoother coverage when using it with bareMinerals powder foundation.
3. bareMinerals Blemish Remedy Foundation: Lately, I’ve been fighting with my skin. I used to have plain ol’ dry skin, but now it’s some kind of combination where I’ve got a super oily t-zone with crazy dryness everywhere else. I’d like to try this, but I’m worried about it drying out my non-t-zone skin.
4. Herbivore Lapis Oil Balancing Facial Oil: The reviews I’ve read about this product say it’s great for balancing skin that has oily/blemish-y parts as well as dry parts. I’m hoping that this will help moisturize the dry parts and clear up the oily parts, and finally help me end the fight with my skin. Also, how pretty is this going to look on a vanity?
5. Caolion Blackhead Steam Pore Pack: The blackheads on my nose are seemingly invincible, but this mask has rave reviews. It’s also much cheaper than the GlamGlow mask mentioned above, so I feel like it’s worth a try.
6. Dr. Dennis Gross Peel & Moisturize: Can you tell I’m having skin issues based on the number of skincare items I want to try right now? The peel and moisturize duo is supposed to be great for both blackheads and dryness, so sign me up!
7. Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Liquid Foundation: I always go for my bareMinerals powder foundation, so I don’t even know what it’s like to wear liquid foundation. I’d kind of like to give it a go, and this one by Guerlain is one of the highest rated on Sephora.com.
8. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask: Another mask that’s supposed to clear up/prevent blackheads, exfoliate your skin and give you a radiant glow. I’ve also heard that it smells like pumpkin pie. Yum!
9. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment: This is supposed to be great for cancelling out redness in your skin. My skin has seriously pink undertones, so I feel like I always look like I’m really hot or embarrassed. It’s also supposed to help combat blemishes and uneven skintone, plus I think it just sounds neat.
10. Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette: The colors in this eyeshadow palette are so pretty!
12. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set: I love the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick that I already own. I’m really into nude lip colors right now, and I think this set would be a perfect addition to my collection. It would also be a great stocking stuffer!
13. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never: Hallie wears this color all the time, and it looks amazing on her. I’ve had it in my shopping cart for about 5 months, so I think it’s about time I pull the trigger and buy it.
14. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette: The colors in this palette are gorgeous. The palette is also supposedly really small (say the reviews- I haven’t seen it in person), so it’s perfect for throwing in your purse for mid-day touch ups. I love my Naked Palettes, but they are so big that they don’t fit into any of my makeup bags.
15. The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick: I think this looks so cool! It’s essentially a primer in stick form, but you can also use it on top of your makeup throughout the day to blur the look of pores and eliminate oiliness.
Lastly, this product isn’t sold at Sephora, but I really want to try this lipstick in the shade Kim K.
I love hearing other people’s beauty hauls, so let me know what you pick up from the Sephora sale!